Comparing Venue Prices
Fitting your special day within your budget
Trying to find the perfect venue for your event can be a daunting task. You are lucky to be living in Tucson, with a wide variety of reputable venues, all unique in style and budget. Unfortunately, because the industry does not have a uniform format for pricing, it is very often misleading. To make this task easier we have compiled some questions for you to ask venues:
- Does this venue add a gratuity to the quoted price? If so, how much?
Though there is no industry standard rate, typical venue gratuities range from 18% to as much as 30%. Angelica's does not charge a gratuity, and our quoted prices include taxes.
- What about tips for bartenders and food servers?
Angelica's encourages tipping of Bartenders, as bar tips are not covered in the quoted prices. However, food server tips are included.
- Are there surcharges which are later added to the quoted price? If so, how much?
Angelica's does not add in surcharges.
- Is a service charge added to the quoted price? If so, how much?
Angelica's does not add any service charges.
- Is there a security deposit? If so, how much?
Angelica's does not take a security deposit. However, a credit card is held to cover charges for any damages to the facility or thefts.
- Is there a separate cleaning charge?
Cleaning is included in Angelica's base prices. Again, a credit card is held to cover excessive cleaning problems. We will let you know promptly if a cleanup problem requires attention.
- Are there any other hidden charges, such as cake cutting, corking fees, bar set up,
bar take down, electrical charges, unity table, easels, podium, etc?
Angelica's does not charge for such things. We will give you a breakdown of all charges before taking the first payment.