Your catering package includes:
- Free food tasting for 2
- Fresh food prepared on site
- 1 or 2 buffet entrées
- 2 side dishes: 1 starch and 1 vegetable
- Your choice of salad and dressing
- Choice of bread
- Serving staff
For more detailed information on catering, please visit our catering page.
To see what options are available for the bar please see our bar packaging page.
Arizona state law [A.R.S. 4-244(39)] prohibits customers from bringing alcohol to any licensed establishment. No outside alcohol permitted.
- 8 event hours, 1 hour for getting ready
- Between 10am-Midnight
- $200 per additional hour
- Floor-length table cloths (black or white)
- Cloth napkins (black or white)
- Linens for any banquet, unity, and cake tables
- Mirrors (round and square)
- Glass vases
- Hurricane lamps
- Tea lights and crystal tea light holders
- Large selection of centerpieces & other decor
- Cake cutting
- Flatware, china, and stemware
- Outdoor misting system
- Fans or heaters for patio
- Live Internet Streaming
- Guests unable to attend can watch live on the internet
- Fixed camera in chapel
See our list of recommended vendors if you are looking for additional services.
The price depends on the day of the week, as shown in the pricing calculator below.
Prices include taxes, facility charge, and catering. Add $5 per guest for plated service.
- Military, teaching, police, nursing, and fire professions receive a $50 service discount
- An additional off-peak discount of $200 is in effect for events held during off-peak times:
- June 1 – August 31
- November 15 – February 15
- Angelica’s often has other discounts and promotions outside of these, contact us to find out more.
On the day of your event, Angelica’s will require you to leave a credit card to be used only in the case of property damage or if extreme cleaning is required. We will not charge the card without first giving you an opportunity to remedy the situation.
No mandatory gratuity is charged, but tipping of bartenders is encouraged.