This package includes:
- Free food tasting for 2
- Fresh food prepared on site
- 1 or 2 buffet entrées
- 2 side dishes: 1 starch and 1 vegetable
- Your choice of salad and dressing
- Choice of bread
- Serving staff
For more detailed information on catering, please visit our catering page.
This package includes:
- 2 flavors
- Simple design
This package includes the services of a professional wedding photographer: Josh Sailor
- 5 hours of photographic coverage
- Documentary/photojournalistic style
- All photos delivered on CD/USB Drive
Please pay photographer directly for any additional services such as engagement photos or additional hours.
Provided for wedding events:
- Licensed, experienced officiant
- One half-hour rehearsal
- Usually scheduled on a Wednesday or Thursday
- Add $75 per additional half-hour rehearsal time
- Ceremony of your choosing:
- Your own vows
An experienced DJ with Harmony Entertainment is included and will provide:
- 5 hours of DJ/MC service
- MC for first dance, bouquet toss, etc.
- Combo laser lighting with black lights, if desired
Please pay DJ directly for any additional hours or services.
To see what options are available for the bar please see our bar packaging page.
Arizona state law [A.R.S. 4-244(39)] prohibits customers from bringing alcohol to any licensed establishment. No outside alcohol permitted.
Beautiful, fresh roses and seasonal flowers will be provided by Candida Gutierrez.
- 1 bridal bouquet
- 1 bridal tossing bouquet
- 2 mother’s corsages
- 2 grandmother’s corsages
- 3 bridesmaid’s bouquets
- 8 matching groom’s boutonnieres
- 8 event hours, 2 hours for getting ready
- Between 10am-Midnight
- $200 per additional hour
- Floor-length table cloths (black or white)
- Cloth napkins (black or white)
- Linens for any banquet, DJ, unity, and cake tables
- Mirrors (round and square)
- Glass vases
- Hurricane lamps
- Tea lights and crystal tea light holders
- Large selection of centerpieces & other decor
- Live Internet Streaming
- Guests unable to attend can watch live on the internet
- Fixed camera in chapel
- Cake cutting
- Flatware, china, and stemware
- Outdoor misting system
- Fans or heaters for patio
See our list of recommended vendors if you are looking for additional services.
The price depends on the day of the week, as shown in the pricing calculator below.
Prices include taxes, facility charge, and catering. Add $5 per guest for plated service.
You may substitute your own vendor for any items included with this package, or drop items you don’t need for your event. Please consult with Angelica’s staff for information on price adjustments in that case.
- Military, teaching, police, nursing, and fire professions receive a $50 service discount
- An additional off-peak discount of $200 is in effect for events held during off-peak times:
- June 1 – August 31
- November 15 – February 15
- Angelica’s often has other discounts & promotions outside of these, contact us to find out more.
On the day of your event, Angelica’s will require you to leave a credit card to be used only in the case of property damage or if extreme cleaning is required. We will not charge the card without first giving you an opportunity to remedy the situation.
No mandatory gratuity is charged, but tipping of bartenders is encouraged.