Bring Your Own Caterer (basic package)
This package includes:
- Grand Hall with Atrium
- Bride's Room with Private Powder Room**
- Groom's Room with Pool Table & XBOX 360**
- Child Care Room with live feed to main hall
- Granite Bar Station and snack and hors d'oeuvres lounge
- Grand Piano
- 60-inch Round Tables
- Covered Patio
- Outdoor Fans on Patio
- Large outdoor Evaporative Cooler
- Outdoor Misting System
- Outdoor Heaters
** Please note: Bride's and Groom's rooms are for getting ready for an event. They will be closed once the actual event (ceremony or party) starts.
- Complete use of the Facility for 6 event hours. Two additional hours for chefs only. Ask your consultant about purchasing additional hours.
- Event Consultation
- Cash Bar / Hosted Bar / Soda Bar
- $3.50 extra charge per guest, for bar or soda bar.
- One bartender for up to 125 guests, two bartenders for more than 125.
- Unlimited soda bar with a variety of six different name brand sodas.
- NOTE: Arizona state law [A.R.S. 4-244(39)] prohibits customers from bringing alcohol to any licensed establishment. NO OUTSIDE ALCOHOL PERMITTED! Fine imposed.
- 60" round tables
- 120" white or black table linens
- White Chiavari wedding chairs for indoor events
- White padded resin chairs for outdoor events
- Centerpieces (you provide flowers or candles)
- Buffet Tables (plus staff to help set up & take down)
- DJ Table
- Cake Table
- Unity Table
- Gift Table
- Sweetheart Table
The price depends on the day of the week, as shown in the tables below. Prices include taxes. No gratuity is charged, but bartender tips are encouraged.
Friday or Saturday
Use the calculator button below to see the prices for a specific number of guests on a specific day of the week. Please note that these prices do not include any optional bar charges.
When selecting this package you will need to provide your own:
- Vendors (DJ, Photographer, Florist, Officiant, Catering, etc...)
- Chafing Dishes
With this package you may bring your own food. You will need to sign a liability waiver. If you choose to use a caterer, they need to bring a copy of their insurance, food handler's card and a signed liability waiver.
If you need recommendations for Bridal Shops, Cakes, Limo, DJs, Florists, Photography, Officiant, Tuxes, Videos, and more, we maintain a complete list of vendors who can work with you to make your event everything you dreamed it would be. Click on the link for details.