Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How do I get a marriage license?
- A: The
Pima County Clerk of the Superior Court website provides the necessary information.
Currently, Pima County charges a $76 fee to issue a marriage license.
- Q: Can I bring in my own alcohol?
- A: No. Angelica's has an Arizona Full Bar License, which means it
is against the law to bring in your own alcohol. However, a cash or hosted
bar is available with any package. See our Bar Packages for details.
- Q: What size events can you handle?
- A: The main hall holds 175 people for ceremony seating, or 125 people
for dining. The outside patio and courtyard will accommodate up to 250 people.
- Q: How do I reserve my date?
- A: A low payment of $500 reserves your date. This amount is part
of the total balance.
- Q: Is the reservation fee refundable?
- A: No, but any time up to one year after payment of the reservation
fee you can use the payment to reserve another available date. It is also transferrable
for a different person or event.
- Q: Can we make monthly payments?
- A: Yes. For your convenience, interest-free monthly payments are
available. The full balance must be paid no later than one month
prior to your event.
- Q: What form of payments do you accept?
- A: We accept debit cards, credit cards, checks or cash.
- Q: What is the time of sunset on the day of my event?
- A: Select a date on this calendar to see the time of sunset at Angelica's:
- Q: Is adequate nearby parking available?
- A: Yes. We have a large, on-site, paved parking lot at the facility.
- Q: Can we bring in our own food, or use our own caterer?
- A: Yes. We have great food vendors, but if you wish to provide
your own food, there are packages to accommodate you.
- Q: Can we bring flower petals?
- A: Yes, but for indoors, only artificial flower petals are allowed. This prevents carpet stains.
For outdoors, only fresh, real flower petals are allowed.
Petals must be kept out of the fountains and ponds, as these tend to plug the drains and filters.
- Q: Can we use our own vendors, such as photographers, DJ's, florists,
bakeries, officiants, etc.?
- A: Yes. Angelica's does not make a profit from these vendors.
- Q: If you don't make a profit, why do you include these vendors in your packages?
- A: We have found that our vendors provide a high quality product
for a reasonable price, which is passed on to you. Using these
vendors results in smoother-running events, and happier clients.
- Q: This sounds like an odd question, but, are adequate restroom
- A: Yes. We get this question a lot. We have four women's stalls, and a urinal and stall for men.